Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2007

Emily Vs. Brian: Thoughts on Polygamy

I had a very interesting discussion last night with Brian. It was about polygamy. here it is

Emily: courtney says, "don't be talkin like you have to do anything.. mister"
Brian: shes got a point... and thats master to you.....i'm not married...
yet....???..
Emily: yes you are... clearly courtney would know
Brian: oh right.....thaaaaaaaat marriage.....i kind of forgot.....with all the children i have its hard to remember the wives....
I MEAN WIFE
Emily: right. ya, I understand.. courtney almost thought you were a polygamist...but I told her no.. you only have 2 legs
Brian: HAHAHA thats awesome
Emily: well ya.. more than 2 legs would suck..
Brian: are you kidding me....think of the different shoe combos
Emily:oh true.... man.. I wish I was a polygamist
Brian: tell your parents haha

At which point I preceded to tell my parents, and then found out that Brian was only kidding... but upon further thinking on this discussion I have changed my mind and would like to challenge my statement about wanting to be a polygamist. I got to thinking.. what about pants? Now, Brian, I know you aren't exactly an advocate for the pants-wearing society.. but if you ever wanted to wear pants and you had more than 2 legs.. well, that would suck. That being said, please state your rebuttal if you have one and others.. please feel free to argue for either side. Thank you for your time.
-E

No comments: