Photobucket

Monday, November 26, 2007

holy crap, snow, and umbrellas

Is "holy crap" more appropriate than "holy shit"?
... that's not my topic, by the way.. I was thinking, though.. I haven't written a note in a friggin long time and so I'm wondering.. am I no longer officially a blogger? hmm that's messed..
things have been busy lately.. not that you particularly care.. so moving on.
Snow.. I love it.. as I walked home from work, soaking wet, I was thinking about how awesome snow is and how weird it is that we use umbrellas for rain, but not snow.. they're the same substance, are they not?
and I definitely got wet.. no doubt about that..
so maybe it's just one of those weird human ideas.. where somewhere along the line someone decided that umbrellas were for rain.. and sun apparently.. hmm so I'm thinking.. why not snow? and while we're at it.. why not leaves? like maybe we should start using them in the fall when there's falling leaves.. only problem is, that usually means there's wind and that doesn't always go over well with umbrellas.. ya I've seen mary poppins... I know how it works.
That being said.. this could officially be my most uninteresting note.. ever. don't rate it. I'm well aware. You're more than welcome to inspire me, though.. so I don't have to write about snow and umbrellas..

- E-dawg

No comments: