Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Believe (Part 2.. The Thoughts)

If you haven't read part 1.. please do. Or don't.. whatever :)
Here are the thoughts..

Why can't I live out the advice that I give other people?
If I really believed it to be true, wouldn't it be easy to live by?
If that's true.. then what DO I believe?
(At this point, I began to comprise a list..)
I believe that there is truth and that nobody doubts its existence.
I believe that people struggle over who defines truth rather than what it is.
I believe that the world is beautiful.
I believe that people are far more complex than science would like me to think.
I believe that there is one God and he is the creator of the universe.
I believe that music is the language of the soul and people trying to write it with their heads is what's created what we know as the commercial music industry.
I believe that all people are created equal and remain equal
I believe that we're all going to die someday.. probably sooner than we think.
I believe that time is more valuable than money
I believe that the true definition of love can only be found in the bible
I believe... I guess that's all you need to know.. :)
That was probably the most peaceful note I've ever written...
-E

No comments: