Photobucket

Monday, April 9, 2007

INFLATO SUITS, GHANDI & SNOW IN APRIL?!?

I guess I wrote those topics backwards.. I'm gonna start by talking about snow in April.
I think it's ridiculous. What more is there to say??
Green Christmases and white easters... what a strange oddity.
I was talking to someone yesterday who tried to tell me that we have snow in April every year...
I'm kinda thinking that umm.. no we don't.
However, if it continues to snow like this for much longer,
I'll have a good excuse to not get my film project done..
Although, after the lovely scene I made on Thursday, I don't think Mr. Baughman is really liking me all that much.
Harping on things of the past is rather pointless, though. So... moving on.
I was looking at the Wal-mart website yesterday because I was told that they have army helmets in their toy department. (I never found them, by the way)
What I did find was a Superman inflato suit and it seriously blew my mind..
If you've ever owned an inflato suit of any kind, consider yourself cool.
Because you are.

Then again, I have wondered... what's the point of an inflato suit? Like obviously it looks amazing and the attraction factor is off the radar..
I guess that's enough reason to wear anything.
That's probably why Ghandi dressed the way he did.
I was asked to write about him... I'll be honest, my Ghandi knowledge data-base is lacking!
I guess he loved peace. I also love peace.
I think peace is a beautiful thing. It goes hand in hand with Love and there is nothing in the world that is greater than Love.
I read once that he almost became a Christian. This makes me wonder... is Ghandi in heaven? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Maybe he was a Christian, but not so much in the religious aspect. I mean, maybe he didn't "practice" Christianity. What a strange term.. practice.
I don't blame him for not joining the "Christian" church. They kicked him out because of his race.
Ah yes... Feel the love!
I could make a lot of criticisms about the early church because of that. But I won't because I know our churches today aren't much better. Ya, they try and there are a lot of people in them who could call themselves better than that.
That being said... never forget to Love, and if you need to use Ghandi as a role-model... go for it.

Peace (and Love)!
-Emily

No comments: