Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WILL IT BLEND? & CRAZY THINGS THAT YOU'VE PUT IN THE MICROWAVE

Well, I'm back... after a break yesterday. It seems that note-writing drains my energy.
Yesterday, my dear friend Alex Bruce, introduced me to something that has greatly impressed me!

www.willitblend.com
Will it blend?
I have to say, I have no idea what would posess someone to create such a blender.
Who would ever really find this useful?
I guess there are probably people out there who really like to destroy their posessions. It's barbaric, really.
Also really funny...
Ya, I'll be honest, I would probably get enjoyment out of putting a Sony handycam in a blender... hmm
But what about microwaves?
No that I think about it, the kitchen has some pretty destructive tools. In all honesty, it's probably the most dangerous room in your house X100.
Okay, so really what I want to know is.. WHAT KINDS OF CRAZY THINGS HAVE YOU MICROWAVED?? I want to hear your stories.
Or other kitchen stories.. please keep them clean.. wait.. nah, don't bother.
Have Fun!

P.S. GO CANUCKS GO!

No comments: