Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tylenol, Gravol, & Thoughts from the ceiling

When you have been lying in bed for the past 62 hours, you find that the ceiling becomes one of your closest friends.
There has never been a more important time for you to have a good looking ceiling.
Unfortunately, mine could use some help. Perhaps a make-over would serve it well. If it could talk, I'm sure it would agree.
I've never realized before how much it bothered me that that stupid Failure to Launch poster is upside-down. Maybe it really didn't bother me before. That's quite possible.
I've been tempted to get up a few hundred times to straighten out the Superman poster and re-stick the corner of the Lord of the Rings poster...
Like that'll happen.
How can people live with such disorganization?
The answer: we'll never know.
But I've also come to find, that along with the ceiling to keep me company, I've become fairly good friends with Tylenol and Gravol.

Tylenol really doesn't do much, but it's comforting to know that it's trying to help. And how can you possibly be mad at it for that?
Gravol, on the other hand, can be your best friend in the world if you're lacking sleep!
It's no good before a final exam
And it's best to avoid it an hour before your wedding...
That's an entertaining thought.

If nothing, I must keep myself entertained, because although I can't die of boredom, I still don't find it to be much fun. I think I'll get up tomorrow.

-Emily

No comments: