Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ODDLY SHAPED 3D CHAT CHARACTERS & CHEQUES UNDER $10

ODDLY SHAPED 3D CHAT CHARACTERS, CHEQUES UNDER $10, & SWEATER VESTS

I'm starting to love Ad boxes.
I think they are probably one of the best advertising methods. It's this whole idea of hammering something into someone's head. You know, the repetative training method.
Internet ads... they are awesome if you are an advertiser
they suck for everyone else
but who cares. We get to see the website... they get to pay for it.. I'm not gonna argue.
I was looking at a page on facebook a few minutes ago and discovered a note-worthy topic... 3D online chats...
wait.. not only that.. but the chat characters..
they have oddly shaped legs. They're skinny at the top.. and wide at the bottom...
I don't know what posessed the artist of these cartoon people to draw them in such a strange way.
Perhaps they have legs like this and don't know any different.. is that even possible? They're so messed up. I appologize if you have legs like this... but can I just say that you should never wear shorts or skirts. thank you.
And since we're on the topic of strange people doing strange things... (that was our topic wasn't it?)
Upon looking at my bank account today, I noticed that I had written a cheque for $5... why? I don't know... Apparently that's not normal behaviour. Should cheques have a minimum?
I'm not paying for cheques.. so really, I could write a cheque for $0.10... but who would deposit it? Probably no one.. unless you needed $50 and realized your bank account had $49.90, but then maybe just look for a dime and get over it.
But then again.. who would use a credit card for $1... *cough*facebook gifts*cough* anyone else find this strange?
There should be contests where we get points that can be spent on gifts.. or perhaps points should be awarded for account activity....
In closing... St. Mary's AM is sporting sweater vests tomorrow. We feel that the sweater vest does not get enough publicity.


Peace!
-Emily

No comments: